Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nikki is HOT!

pkrhead
BCD
Registered: 08-06-2002
Location:
Posts: 19

Review: Nikki Is HOT!
Date: Wednesday, Jan.30
Provider: Nikki Of SA
Phone or Pager: 396-6432
Email Address: she will provide
URL / Website:http://
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Area / Address: Northeast
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: GFE to the Max./DFK and then Deeper more intense DFK/DATY/BBBJ/Mish/Doggie/RCG/CG
Session Length Scheduled: 1 Hour
Fee: 180
Total Paid: $$
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Black and Past Shoulders
Age: 27
Race: Hispanic
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? Have seen many times
Provider`s Body: Beautiful and sexy girl! Gorgeous hair/bedroom eyes/5'2"/115/Spectacular mouth....Did I mention that she loves to kiss!
What was the Provider's Attitude like? I am completely here for you and I am going to prove it!

Comments: Met at the door with Nikki wearing an incredibly sexy lingerie outfit and heels. She immediately has her tongue in the back of my throat and literally takes my breath away with her intense kissing! She has a hot body that she loves to suffocate you with as she totally gets and keeps your attention!

"Would you like to go upstairs?" Do not need to ask me but once!

Once upstairs....she becomes a BCD professional as she continues to deeply kiss and seduce me. Clothes fly and she begins with nipple kissing as she works her way down to the "boys" and does she ever know what to do. She caresses and kisses until I am totally at attention! She tells me that it is my turn to enjoy DATY and she has an enormous "Big O" and begs me to fuck her brains out....Cover is on and she promply takes me to the top! This girl has amazing talents and she will be in control!

Fabulous and extremely wonderful time with an incredibly sexy and hot lady!

Offers a shower to clean up and I am off and thinking about how soon I will return to this seductress!

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

No comments: