Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sonya Playmate

arkansashobbiest
BCD
Registered: 10-18-2005
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 48

Review: Sonya is a true Playmate
Date: 12/27/07
Provider: Sonya Playmate
Phone or Pager: 210-772-2206
Email Address:
URL / Website:http://verysexyplaymate.rare-playmate.com/
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Area / Address: Medical Center area on Fredricksburg Rd
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: Fondling, DATY, BBBJ, Cowgirl, Cuddling, Conversation, BBBJ, HJ
Session Length Scheduled: 1 hr
Fee: $$
Total Paid: $$
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? No
Hair Color and Length: Black with highlights. Over the shoulder
Age: 24
Race: Latina
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD

Provider`s Body: Very pretty young lady.. Hot tight well toned body.. All natural 34c with nice reponsive nipples.. Shaved..
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Shy but warmed up quickly

Comments: I was going to be in San Antonio for the holidays but my schedule was up in the air.. I posted on the Welcome Wagon to see if there was a provider who might be availiable on fairly short notice and got a reply from Sonya telling me to give her a call. She was easy to contact and after some confusion on my part about what time our appointment was we met at her in call location.

She made me feel comfortable right off the bat.. we hugged some.. made some small talk.. hands began to roam and clothes began to hit the floor.. She seemed to enjoy kissing my body and nipples while massaging the boy.. Her BBBJ was great.. the only problem is I didn't think I was going to manage to last long so had to stop her while I took my turn at a little DATY.. Form the sound effects and the jerking of her hips she seemed to enjoy the attention.. We moved from there to more BBBJ.. the obligatory cover and I let her be the cowgirl and ride .... Oh.. the site of her breasts dangling in my face.. Just has to suck them some..

I guess the only regets I have is that it's been awhile since I've been with woman sooooooooooooooo her efforts produced results fasters than I would have liked.. but.. left me feeling relaxed.. Since there was some time left we talked some.. cuddled.. then she kiss her way down my body and used her hands and mouth to bring me to a second eruption. Not bad for an old man.. LOL

I am sure that I will visit her again.. I also have the feeling that once she gets to know you and is comfortable with you she can let her hair down and get really wild.. Not sure.. but just my opinion. She seems to enjoy what she does and is good at it.. Like they say.. Try it.. I'm sure you will like it..

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

1 comment:

John said...

Like many have been saying, this is the work of pervert kosair who can't get it up in person and can't get horndogs up on the internet.

KoKoKosair is a pathetic loser who thinks he is hurting aspd while he is really paying the ultimate compliment and providing advertising.

KoKoKosair puts a horneydog ad/link on top of the homepages so he can try to save his dying board.

Kosair, gonna get to ya reall soon!!

Big bad John